Welcome to the Fort Meigs Association Online Museum Store!
Fort Meigs Historic Site is Managed by the Fort Meigs Association Behalf of the Ohio History Connection
From the back cover:
"The Spirits are Restless Tonight...
In Haunted Ohio IV
You just can't keep a good ghost down! In these spirited tales from around the state you'll meet:
- the shrieking White Lady of the Ohio River
- a skeletal driver who drove truckers mad with terror
- the ghost with a taste for raw macaroni
- a murdered bride who showed a honeymoon couple to their room
- the haunted polar-bear skull"
29100 W. River Rd. Perrysburg, OH 43551
Wednesday - Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Monday & Tuesday