Welcome to the Fort Meigs Association Online Museum Store!
Fort Meigs Historic Site is Managed by the Fort Meigs Association Behalf of the Ohio History Connection
From the back cover:
"Welcome to a State of Terror - Haunted Ohio III
They're baa-ack! Buckeye ghosts just won't stay buried! They've come swarming out of their graves to give you some sleepless nights in this collection of over 100 all-new, bone-chilling tales.
- The faceless hitchhiker
- Franklin Castle: the most haunted house in Ohio
- A haunted trunk that held the spirit of a murderer
- The man in black of the Viaduct Bridge
- A medical clinic haunted by a shuffling "beast"
- The ghostly nuns of Toledo's Collingwood Arts Center
29100 W. River Rd. Perrysburg, OH 43551
Wednesday - Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Monday & Tuesday