Welcome to the Fort Meigs Association Online Museum Store!
Fort Meigs Historic Site is Managed by the Fort Meigs Association Behalf of the Ohio History Connection
From the inside cover:
"From Chris Woodyard, author of the popular Haunted Ohio series...
Just in time for Ohio's BOO-centennial, a collection of all-new, all-chilling tales from the Buckeye State.
Ohio's 200 years of ghosts include:
- The ghostly mummified cat at Fairport Harbor Lighthouse
- The unquiet dead of Massillion's Black Plague Cemetery
- A real-life Hatchet Man, Ohio's first serial killer?
- The ghostly songs of 96 murdered Indians at Gnadenhutten
- The strange aftermath of the Ashtabula Horror
- President Harding and the FInch of Doom
And dozens of ghostly tales from historic sites from Adena to Zoar"
29100 W. River Rd. Perrysburg, OH 43551
Wednesday - Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Monday & Tuesday